- Geriatric Care Management
- Assisted Living In The Home
- In Home Care
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Private Duty Nursing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery & Home Shopping
- Respite Care
- Transitioning Home
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Medication Reminders
- Veterans Care
- Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Care
- 24 Hour Home Care
- End of Life Care
Comfort Keepers Caring for Seniors Services Provide Private Duty Nursing In Federal Way, WA
Caring for seniors comes easily to Comfort Keepers Private Duty Nurses
Comfort Keepers is the nation's leading provider of non-medical home care services. However, knowing that caring for seniors often involves medical care services, we have introduced private duty nursing to our many clients in need of expert medical attention.
Our extensively trained private duty nursing experts can provide your loved one with all the care they need to safely and comfortably remain at home instead of moving to a nursing facility or receiving care in a hospital.
Private duty nursing involves providing one-on-one medical care to your loved one in their home. When needed, however, we can offer our services in senior-centric facilities as well. For optimal results, private duty nursing should be provided together with non-medical home care. When combined, these two services can truly elevate your loved one's quality of life and allow them to recover as quickly as possible or manage their chronic conditions with ease.
At Comfort Keepers, we understand that caring for seniors requires an individualized approach. We provide personalized care tailored to your loved one's needs in order to make a real difference in their life on a day-to-day basis.
Our skilled and experienced private duty providers include licensed practical nurses and registered nurses, so you can rest assured that your loved one will receive the absolute best medical care.
Here are just some of the many medical tasks our private duty nursing experts can provide while caring for seniors:
- Filling pill boxes or medication dispensing devices with the right amount of medications to make sure your loved one is taking the right dose of their medications at the right time.
- Administering medications, including oral and topical medications, eye drops, injections, inhalants, oxygen, and more.
- Providing personal medical care services such as nail trimming, bowel supervision, and oral cavity suctioning.
- Maintaining proper ostomy and catheter care and hygiene.
- Providing care for diabetics, including checking blood sugar levels, interpreting blood sugar results, filling insulin syringes, and more.
- Teaching family members how to adequately care for their loved ones.
Caring for seniors requires a lot of knowledge, skills, and experience. We are here to provide any services your loved one may need, whenever they may need them. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, weekends and holidays included. We will closely work with your loved one's medical team and family in order to improve their health and well-being as much as possible.
For more details about our private duty nursing service, please contact us today! We are happy to help your loved one in any way that we can!
Contact us today!
Thank you for reaching out to Comfort Keepers.