Find Quality Senior Home Care In Auburn, WA
Comfort Keepers provides state of the art in home care in your hometown.
Helping our elders age with dignity is the task of every highly regarded society. As such, it is a noble one for sure. However, many people are not able to care for their loved ones on their own for a number of reasons including living in different cities, career conflicts, and child care responsibilities. These and other overwhelming demands of daily life are exactly why many families choose home care services for their aging loved ones.
For two decades, Comfort Keepers caregivers have been providing people over 65 across the country with the most modern home care tailored to the needs of the American senior. We will support your loved one's independence through a personalized care plan, developed based on their medical status, interests, and personality, as well as living conditions. We are available to your loved one from just a few hours a day to non-stop care.
We offer the following senior care services in Auburn, WA:
- In home care – This can include both personal care and companionship care. Under our personal care umbrella, we offer help with bathing and grooming, incontinence and elimination, transferring and positioning and mobility. Our companionship care includes conversation and companionship, meal preparation, laundry, light housekeeping, grocery shopping, running errands, transportation, medication management and grooming guidance.
- Interactive caregiving – Our Interactive Caregiving approach to home care focuses on keeping your loved one as engaged as possible considering their abilities and encouraging them to take part in their own care. Interactive Caregiving is founded on four pillars - physical activity, mental, engagement and home safety - and we believe this holistic approach equips your loved one with the best chance at staying independent as they age.
- Respite care –This type of temporary care is when one of our caregivers comes to your loved one's home and relieves their primary caregiver. This gives caregivers the chance to run errands, go to the store or make an appointment.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care – We have specialized caregivers that will take care of your loved one if they have been diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
- End of life care – Comfort Keepers caregivers will be there for your loved one if they have been diagnosed with a terminal disease and are nearing the end of their lives. Care here focuses on keeping your loved one as comfortable as possible but also making sure they are living life on their own terms. We will do everything in our power to support both you and your loved one in this difficult time.
- Transitioning care – If your loved one has recently spent some time in the hospital or a rehabilitation facility, we can help them transition back home. Quality home care can significantly speed up your loved one's recovery and help them not end right back up in the hospital again.
If you would like to learn more about how Comfort Keepers can help you, please give us a call today – we’re happy to answer any questions you may have!
Contact us today!
Thank you for reaching out to Comfort Keepers.